- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 步行 6 分鐘
- Wisma Merdeka
- 步行 7 分鐘
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 步行 8 分鐘
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 開車 10 分鐘
Choose your room
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
Located by the sea, Mercure Kota Kinabalu City Centre is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and 1Borneo Hypermall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.查看Kota Kinabalu旅遊指南
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 步行 6 分鐘
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 步行 7 分鐘
- Wisma Merdeka - 步行 7 分鐘
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 步行 8 分鐘
- Kota Kinabalu Wetlands Centre - 開車 4 分鐘
- Tanjung Aru Station - 11 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fratini's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Mou Passant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Compass – Open for happy hour.
Mercure Kota Kinabalu City Centre
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 65 for adults and MYR 32.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not at all Mercure standard, stay away and it is not at all 4 stars! Horrible built quality, no noise isolation, low quality of everything. Good staffs though.