- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
您輸入的日期必須在 2020-02-24 之後。請更新日期以查看價格。
Located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is in the city center and on the waterfront. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Suria Sabah Shopping Mall and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square. Our guests love the hotel's central location.查看Kota Kinabalu旅遊指南
- Tanjung Aru Station - 5 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tanjung Ria Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mosaic – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Nagisa Japanese – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Lounge – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Improve front office desk And porter service. No staff available to attend to luggage upon arrival . Luggage sent to wrong room . Good highlight was I was given a room before 3pm .