- Liked: Staff & service
- KK Esplanade
- 1 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka
- 4 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is in the city center and on the waterfront. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Suria Sabah Shopping Mall and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- KK Esplanade - 1 min walk
- KK Plaza - 4 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 4 min walk
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 4 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 9 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Tanjung Ria Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mosaic – Café. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Nagisa Japanese – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Lounge – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Shenanigan's Fun Pub – Bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu
Food and drink