- Kompleks Asia City
- 4 min walk
- Centre Point
- 9 min walk
- Kompleks Karamunsing
- 10 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hilton Kota Kinabalu is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Kompleks Asia City - 4 min walk
- Centre Point - 9 min walk
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 10 min walk
- Anjung Samudera - 13 min walk
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 16 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 4 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Urban Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Club Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Rooftop Poolside Bar Gril – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Zest Cafe – Café offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.