- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 13 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 18 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market
- 6 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gaya Island, Gayana Marine Resort is near the airport and on the boardwalk. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and 1Borneo Hypermall. Traveling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square.Visit our Gaya Island travel guide
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 13 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 18 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 4 min drive
- KK Plaza - 5 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 6 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Macac – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Alu Alu Seafood – Seafood restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
- Latitude Lounge – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves light fare.
About this property
Gayana Marine Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.