- Pacific Place
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Park
- 6 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong
- 15 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Island Shangri-La is in Hong Kong's Central neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Traveling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram and Ocean Park.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Great shopping (245 reviews)
- Safe (232 reviews)
- Quiet (185 reviews)
- Pacific Place - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Park - 6 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 15 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 16 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong Admiralty Station - 10 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Restaurant Petrus – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Cafe TOO – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Summer Palace – 2 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Lobster Bar and Grill – Seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Nadaman – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Friendly attentive staff and room cleanliness superb