We enjoyed our stay. Our initial room on the 3rd floor needed renovation, so we were immediately moved to the 5th floor which was fine. The reception and housekeeping staff were very personable, diligent and helpful during our 6 night stay.
The positives (2-6) totally compensate for the negatives (1):
1. One of the main problems with all the rooms, as the hotel management knows, is that the rooms are very small (like in Paris or Venice) and there in insufficient fresh air circulation. The air conditioners do an OK job of cooling and taking some of the humidity out, but the fact that no windows can be opened -- even by a small safe amount -- contribute to an overall dampness. The hallway is well ventilated, but the rooms are not. This would be a infrastructure matter to be solved. I hope this feedback will be helpful.
2. The bed is very comfortable. We took a "Deluxe Suite" (21-29m2) which is two small but comfortable rooms. Standard room is 13m2 and Deluxe room is 16m2.
3. Pool is very nice.
4. Breakfast was good -- vegetarians will find fruit and vegetables. Unfortunately, no smoked salmon, only meat.
5. EXCELLENT free scheduled shuttle service to/from the metro at Central and the Airport express.
6. Location is good for Sundays when avoiding protesters since there are museums, temples, aviary in Hong Kong Park, the zoo, and other walkable activities.