- Brisbane Botanic Gardens
- 2 min walk
- Queen Street Mall
- 5 min walk
- Brisbane Riverside Markets
- 5 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Brisbane, Capri by Fraser, Brisbane is in the city center and near a train station. Queen Street Mall and Emporium are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Brisbane Botanic Gardens and South Bank Parklands. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium, or consider Riverstage for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Brisbane travel guide
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 2 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 5 min walk
- Brisbane Riverside Markets - 5 min walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 6 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 7 min walk
- Brisbane Central Station - 11 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 23 min drive
- Black Fire Brisbane – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Open daily.
About this property
Capri by Fraser, Brisbane
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice stay for New Years
Overall a great stay for 7 nights. Espresso maker in room was a nice touch. Very nice shower. Room a bit small, but very well appointed. Comfortable bed.