- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 步行 8 分鐘
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- 步行 16 分鐘
- Lumphini Park
- 開車 3 分鐘
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 開車 39 分鐘
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
In the city center, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Jim Thompson House and Thailand Cultural Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Soi Cowboy. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're traveling with kids.查看Bangkok旅遊指南
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 步行 8 分鐘
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 步行 16 分鐘
- Erawan Shrine - 開車 3 分鐘
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 開車 3 分鐘
- Lumphini Park - 開車 3 分鐘
- Nana BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Asok Railway Station - 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Voila – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- LAppart – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Le Bar De IHotel – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
- Le Macaron – Serves lunch and dinner.
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Positive Location Bed Housekeeping Negative Breakfast not like it once was