- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Patpong Night Market
- 3 min drive
- King Power MahaNakhon
- 3 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, Shangri-la Bangkok is in the business district and on a river. Bangkok Riverside and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Patpong Night Market and MBK Center. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Saphan Taksin BTS Station is 6 minutes by foot and Surasak BTS Station is 12 minutes.
- Patpong Night Market - 3 min drive
- King Power MahaNakhon - 3 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 3 min drive
- Iconsiam - 4 min drive
- MBK Center - 4 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 3 min drive
- Saphan Taksin BTS Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- NEXT2 – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Volti Restaurant & Bar – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Salathip – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Shang Palace – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Horizon Cruise – Buffet restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- Shangri-la Bangkok is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was amazing overall, a truly luxurious hotel with impeccable service. I would have given it a really smiley face if I hadn’t had an issue with my hotel room card plus I was told that after check out we could still use all the facilities only to find out that we couldn’t use the pool which was disappointing but a minor point and would not detract us from encouraging our friends to stay at a Shangri-La hotel as a truly incredible experience!