- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Siam Paragon Mall
- 3 min walk
- Siam Center
- 4 min walk
- MBK Center
- 9 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Bangkok Riverside and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Siam Paragon Mall and Siam Center. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're traveling with kids. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Siam BTS Station is 3 minutes by foot and National Stadium BTS Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Siam Paragon Mall - 3 min walk
- Siam Center - 4 min walk
- MBK Center - 9 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 9 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 10 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 3 min drive
- Siam BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- The Square – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Lok Wah Hin – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Gourmet Bar – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort