- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Samyan Mitrtown
- 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 8 min walk
- MBK Center
- 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Bangkok Riverside and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit MBK Center and Patpong Night Market. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Sam Yan Station is 3 minutes by foot and Silom Station is 14 minutes.
- Samyan Mitrtown - 4 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 8 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 14 min walk
- MBK Center - 18 min walk
- Siam Center - 11 min drive
- Sam Yan Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Krua Luang – Buffet restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rodjana – Buffet restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Worse view from our window ,i cant explain but it was bad