This property is simply breathtaking! The staff are amazing , breakfast has tons of varieties, huge rooms with soaking tub, rooftop bar is one of a kind, location is everything I just love it here. This is my second stay at Lebua and all that changed is the increase in service. I would recommend EVERYONE to stay here....
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- 9 min walk
- Patpong Night Market
- 2 min drive
- 18 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:02 7743 8472
About this area
- Sri Mariamman Temple - 9 min walk
- Patpong Night Market - 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 2 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 3 min drive
- Iconsiam - 18 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 3 min drive
- Surasak BTS Station - 10 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Sky Bar – Open daily.
- Sirocco – Alfresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Mezzaluna – 2 star Michelin rating. Restaurant. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Breeze – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Chef's Table – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Open on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
lebua at State Tower (The World's First Vertical Destination)
This hotel features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 6 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite. All 136 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as living rooms and refrigerators. Free WiFi and balconies are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2530.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 706.00 for adults and THB 353 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2530.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lebua State Tower
- Lebua State Tower Bangkok
- Lebua State Tower Hotel
- Lebua State Tower Hotel Bangkok
- Lebua At State Bangkok
- Lebua At State Hotel
- Lebua At State Tower Hotel Bangkok
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–11 AM: THB 706.00 for adults and THB 353 for children
- 5 restaurants
- 6 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of treatment rooms - 4
- Thai massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat