- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Khaosan Road
- 3 min walk
- Wat Bowonniwet Vihara
- 4 min walk
- Thammasat University
- 13 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighborhood, Dewan Bangkok is in the entertainment district and connected to a shopping center. Khaosan Road and Siam Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sanamluang and Lumphini Park. Bangkok Riverside and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Khaosan Road - 3 min walk
- Wat Bowonniwet Vihara - 4 min walk
- Thammasat University - 13 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 18 min walk
- Grand Palace - 3 min drive
- Yommarat - 3 min drive
- Phaya Thai Station - 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The towels weren't good towels and they only gave you two. I had major issues with the guy who works at night. He was giving away my private information to other guests that I would bring back to the hotel. Eventually I have to give him money to keep his mouth shut. Left the hotel early to stay somewhere else. Didn't care that it was all paid for. Very unpleasant stay. Just to clarify the staff during the day was fine. It was the guy who worked at night that was terrible. I would fire him if I was running that hotel.