- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 4 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Benchasiri Park
- 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Compass Skyview Hotel Bangkok is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Emporium and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Phrom Phong BTS Station is just steps away.
- Emporium - 4 min walk
- EmQuartier - 5 min walk
- Benchasiri Park - 6 min walk
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital - 4 min drive
- Phrom Phong BTS Station - 2 min walk
- Asok Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Prime & Prime+ Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Vanilla Sky (Rooftop Bar) – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
- Mojjo Lounge Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Vanilla Club – Bar. Open daily.
- Sendaime (Japanese Food) – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Compass Skyview Hotel Bangkok
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
good location, the design is modern and chic. the bed was comfy. Overall a very good stay