- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Victoria Square
- 4 min walk
- Adelaide Central Market
- 8 min walk
- Rundle Mall
- 9 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Peppers Waymouth Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Henley Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Victoria Square - 4 min walk
- Adelaide Casino - 7 min walk
- Adelaide Central Market - 8 min walk
- Rundle Mall - 9 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Pirie Street Tram Station - 3 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 18 min drive
- Essay Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Barketta – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff lovely Quilt dirty had stains on it Pool out of action would have been nice to have a swim in the hot weather.